Our 'Nursing Pillow' has a wide range of uses:
1. It can be used whilst you are pregnant, in bed, on a sofa, wherever.
2. The shape makes you able to out it around your legs, bump and even your neck.
3. It has the comfort of an orthopaedic pillow making it that little bit more special.
4. You can use it for nursing whether that's for your bay to lie on, to support your arm, or if you're feeding at night it's good around your neck/head.
5. It has clasps on the inside corners of the v-shape making it great for your baby to lie and sleep in.
6. When your baby is learning to sit up, you can put them in it whether you choose to open or close the clasps.
7. It is even great in a playroom room for anyone to lie down on whilst wating the tele.
100% COTTON (OUTER COVER) or 100% COTTON/LINEN MIX
100% SYNTHETIC (INNER FILLER)
70cm x 50cm x 30cm
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Your order can be cancelled up to the point of despatch for any reason. If you do cancel within this time any payments made by you will be refunded within 30 days.
If you are unhappy with our product and would like to return it please notify us within 14 days of purchase. Once item is returned and quality checked you will be refunded within 30 days.
If you wish to exchange any of our products, please notify us with in 14 days.
If your order is damaged, please notify us with in 48 hours of receiving our product. If you would like a replacement; please send back item and will dispatch a new one once we have received damaged item.
Prices and availablity of goods are subject to change without notice. All prices quoted are accurate and in Pounds Sterling, and inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30 °C / 85F. Delicate tumble cycle on a low heat. Iron on a medium heat using steam, ironing print side down for best results. Do not bleach. Drip dry. Do not wring. Shrinkage estimated 4-8%.
Once products is dispatched, delivery will be 3 working days via Parcel Force. We can provide a tracking number if necessary.